Bucket List

1. Skydive in Australia

2. Throw an amazing party

3. Speak fluent French

4. Live Abroad

5. Live in Europe

6. Fly a plane

7. Raise a puppy and name him Carlos


8. Go to a Country Music Awards show

9. Visit Santorini, Greece

10. Eat lots of carbs in Italy

11. Float in the Dead Sea

12. Meet Isaac from the Fray and have him perform Look After You for me

13. Take classes at Berklee Music

14. Learn to knit so I can make a blanket for my future child

15. Make money doing what I love

16. Learn to play guitar and piano


17. Wear a bikini, proudly

18. Eat an Eclair in every country in order to find the best one for my mom (Germany has the best so far!).

19. sunbathe naked at a nude beach

20. film a show

21. Meet Ryan Tedder  (and I sang with his band)


22. Go on tour with one of my favorite bands, doing whatever job necessary.

23. Be a mom

24. Be the featured artist at Ricks Music World


25. Visit Thailand during the New Years Water Festival



26. Skinny dip at a beach where it's prohibited


27. Go to the Macy's Day Parade for Thanksgiving

28. Watch the tree lighting at Rockefeller Center

29. Write a book

30. Sing the Full House theme song over the Golden Gate Bridge

31. Get a music tattoo 

32. Take a photo at the Louvre just because I've always wanted to. 

33. See the Northern Lights

34. Learn to dance

35. Fly to London specifically to see Mumford and Sons, Eliza Doolittle and Ed Sheeran in concert. 

36. Participate in an open mic night in Ireland. 

37. Join the mile high club

38. Have Michael Buble sing to my future pregnant belly. (skip to 5:37)

2 comments:

  1. one of mine is to speak fluent spanish. love ya Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    site is great, let alone the content!

    My website; business versis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...