Make Yourself at Home

Ash and I have done our best to make our new home as comfortable as possible. Adding all of the amenities and toys that we were used to back home helps make living abroad bearable. Before moving out here, Ash and I both worked for an airline, which kept us away from our home at least 20 days out of the month. I now appreciate sleeping in my own bed every night, taking a shower in the same bathroom everyday, being able to have a schedule, working out everyday, cooking my own meals! However I will admit, even though I love eating homemade meals, cleaning the kitchen 3x a day is a pain in the butt! 
Ah, I love our comfy bed! Actually, I uploaded this picture to show my mom the mirror I picked out for our bedroom. What do you think, mom? 
We bought a piano the other day. I haven't been able to play for the past 3months. I've spent the past 2 days playing all of the songs off of Adele's latest album. Love her. 
And while I play piano, Ash tries to help Mario save the princess. He keeps telling me that the princess needs his help. Hopefully it happens soon, inshallah. *Inshallah means God willing in Arabic and the people here say it in almost every sentence. 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sassy Stew! I really do appreciate the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Ash save the princess yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No he hasn't yet but I hope to God it happens soon : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...