An Oman Kind of Evening

So my goal is to blog daily. I'm worried that I won't be able to provide a fun and exciting post everyday. So please, bare with me. I've been at home all day and I've been racking my brain as to what I should share with you all. And so, an hour before sunset I decided to go sit outside for a little while and enjoy the cooler part of the day. It's actually a perfect evening outside. Some nights it can get extremely humid, yet it never rains, but tonight was comfy. I love living on a golf course on evenings like these ... I watched people play golf, the neighbors to the left of us were grilling, the view of the mountains. So peaceful.

























































And before the sunsets, everything turns pink : )





























See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...