A Quaint Breakfast

Ash and I went out for breakfast this morning at my favorite breakfast place in Oman, D'Arcy's Kitchen. It's a little quaint restaurant, right by the ocean, that reminds me of something you'd find on Cape Cod. It's as if, for a moment, I'm no longer on the continent of Asia but at Mashpee Commons on the Cape. Their food is great and reliable, which can be hard to come by out here. And, in my opinion, they make the best fresh pineapple juice in all of Muscat. They're really big on their fresh juices in Oman ... pineapple, orange, strawberry, lime & mint, kiwi, grapefruit, etc. But I know, for sure, that D'Arcy's makes the best pineapple juice!

































See you tomorrow : ) 

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Looks like it belongs on the Cape too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaylen and BobbieJuly 23, 2011 at 6:27 PM

    awee thats such a cute restaurant :) and ma said she loves it and keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geoff and Christina EJuly 26, 2011 at 1:07 AM

    Looks like a beautiful little place! I sure love reading your blog and look forward to many more updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...