6month Mark

We went swimming at this place again. It was nice to get out of the house and spend the day outside taking pictures of all the gorgeous colors. I even got a sunburn. I haven't had a sunburn since I was a kid. I was under the impression that I wasn't even capable of tanning in the sun let alone sunburn.



And I'm also surprised that the one day that I get sunburned happens to be a nice cool breezy day in Muscat. I was under the impression that August was the hottest month in Oman, however, I found a website yesterday that said June is the hottest month. This is only my first summer here so I'm not really sure what to believe but from my own experience, June was definitely hotter than August ... maybe it's just a fluke? Either I'm getting used to the heat or it is legitimalnly cooler. Whatever it is, I like it. O and just in case you're wondering, today was 99 degrees outside ... a nice relief from the 120 degree whether we were experiencing.

And today makes 6 months since Ash and I got married and yesterday made a year since I caught the bouquet at my friends wedding ... I'll leave you to believe what you want about that one ; )































































































































Happy 6 months, love : )

2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months Eliza and Ash! Funny how fast time goes by. Cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...