American Cookouts

I apologize for my absence for the past couple of days. I've been working on a song for a contest and garageband isn't as easy as I anticipated. Needless to say, it's been eating up all of my time.

I know that I talk a lot about the things that we miss back home but I'm going to do it one more time. I'm in the mood for a good ol' fashioned American cookout. Burgers, hotdogs, family, swimming, potato salad, fireworks, etc. Shouldn't there be fireworks at the end of every family cookout?
I especially miss summers on Cape Cod, e.g., the beach, seafood, quaint towns, rollerblading on the canal.

My parents normally have at least one party each summer and unfortunately this year we had to miss it. But my little sister, Jaylen, surprised Ash and I with this picture the following morning...




























"Hi Liza and Ash. We miss & love you"

We love and miss all of our family from coast to coast (Cali-Mass). Can't wait to spend time with you all in November!


1 comment:

  1. its ok angel bunny, crisp fall campfires in the back yard can be just as fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...