I Love My Hubby

I absolutely loved yesterday, it was perfect. Ash and I spent the day together and got out of the house for a little bit. We've been cooped up in our apartment for the past couple weeks since Ash has been working some crazy schedules. It was nice to be outside and to swim and to have Ash make me crack up laughing all afternoon.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love his personality? Don't tell him I said that, he's kind of a shy guy ; )



















































Then we went home and ate Ramen Noodles (or the Omani equivalent) and played Mario together. It was the perfect ending to a great day.

Life is so ridiculously absurd right now. I still struggle to find my place in this new chapter of our lives but I'm so grateful that I have the best person, in the world, to go through life with.


2 comments:

  1. awwweeeee lol but that place looks really nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marriage is the gift that keeps on giving! cheeezy but so true! its nice to walk through all the twists and turns of life with someone you can count on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...