THERE'S A LIZARD IN MY ROOM!

FOR THE PAST TWO NIGHTS, I HAVE BEEN TERRORIZED BY THIS LITTLE LIZARD





























This morning, Ash tried to get him out of the house for me with a broom but was unsuccessful; he jetted under our bed to hide before Ash was able to catch him. He didn't make an appearance again until this evening and of course Ash had just left for work. I swear this little bastard is taunting me ... he hides while Ash is home and then comes out to play once Ash leaves because he knows that I'm too chicken to do anything. I was even too freaked out to sleep in the bedroom last night. When I finally fell asleep in the bedroom, it didn't help that Ash thought it would be funny to tickle my body and yell "THERE'S A LIZARD ON YOU!"
I try to remind myself that the lizard is harmless but this scene of the Parent Trap keeps running through my mind ...




5 comments:

  1. lol! it's just a gecko! trust me, worse things could get in the house! A gecko will eat any pesky bugs that are in the house...but try to get him outside soon...we get them in our house all the time, and if we don't catch & release them in time they die of dehydration, we end up finding a dry crispy gecko...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is def good to know Krissy! So you've never had one crawl into bed with you then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope...almost put a pair of pants on that had a gecko in them once though lol. You really have nothing to worry about...I've been bitten by one of them before (when I was bringing him outside to let him go) and that doesn't even hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha they bite??? you've always been so fearless when it comes to little critters. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to pick one up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. name him, and then think of him as a pet and you won't be scared :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...