ASH SAVED HIS PRINCESS!

A while back, in my blog, I mentioned how Ash spends a lot of his time trying to save the Princess on Mario (click here). Well, great news folks. On Sunday September 4th at roughly 3:20pm our time (7:20am Eastern), Ash saved his Princess.

I know that you are all curious of his future endeavors so I'll fill you in. Ash is now trying to get all of the Star Coins in each level in order to play the secret level.... oooooooooo, so exciting.

When I asked Ash if there was anything that he wanted me to add to this blog, he kindly said, "I just want to be left alone with my Princess now." I hope they live happily ever after together.

So why don't you all help me congratulate Ash on his big achievement!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...