Sick and Tired

This is what our kitchen looks like when I'm really sick and Ash has been working a ton.





















































































And this is what it looks like when I'm feeling better.

























































I have been so sick but I'm starting to feel like myself again. Each time we've been sick here, in the Middle East, the cold seems to stick around for quite a long time. May be it's because our bodies aren't used to the virus ... could that be it? I don't know. I've been sick on the couch for almost a week now and Ash has been juggling work and making dinners and cleaning the house ... poor guy. And when he came home from work this morning, he was complaining about a sore throat. Our roles have reversed.

I started my online guitar class through BerkleeMusic last week. I'm absolutely loving it and it's giving me the drive that I need to play everyday. I've got my nails short and calluses on my finger tips ... feels so good to play again.

I'm thinking of possibly visiting home a little sooner than I originally planned ... maybe the end of October?? We'll see ; -)
The things I can't wait to do:

  1. BUY TONS CLOTHES 
  2. Dress up for a Halloween party (if I'm home in time)
  3. wear boots hats scarves jackets
  4.  go to a concert 
  5.  eat my moms food
  6.  see family & friends
  7.  thanksgiving
  8. rain & snow
  9. watching my brother play football (he's on the high school team now)!

But you know what I'm looking forward to the most? The plane landing in the United States. That's it. I will probably kiss the ground and kiss every person that I walk past. I'm so excited.



2 comments:

  1. how did i not see this blog before??? yay for lizey visiting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If all works out, I'll be home in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...