Final West Coast Pictures: Lake Tahoe

On our drive back from Carson City, Ash's dad wanted to take me by Lake Tahoe, since I've never been. It's absolutely stunning. The mountains, the lake, and then the snow... just gorgeous. Have I mentioned yet just how much I love the west coast?

























































If you can't tell, we were absolutely freezing!































And that concludes my West Coast pictures. We had such a great time with Ash's family and we were able to do so much in such a short amount of time. I'm already looking forward to going back ... and looking forward to living there someday ; )

Do you mind doing me a favor and clicking on the small Travel Blog Roll Center link on the right side of my page and rating my blog? Please and thank you:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...