Gobble Gobble

What am I thankful for this year? Family!

I'm extremely grateful to have been able to spend the last month with both the Austin's and the Richardson's. In my opinion, there is not a better time of year to be with family ... thanksgiving is the best holiday! I'm thankful that I have a great family that I can always come home to and rely on, especially when I'm needing an escape from the Middle East ; )



I'm thankful for my in-laws. Not everyone ends up with great in-laws but I'm happy to say that I've been blessed and I'm glad to be apart of the family! You all have been so generous and kind towards me and I'm so glad that Ash and I got to spend some time with you! 



And lastly, I'm thankful for my amazing husband. I've never known someone as patient and giving as you. My life is better with you in it. 


Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...