Massachusetts Part2

I have some more scenic pictures that I wanted to share from Massachusetts. I've been trying to get some pictures of the Cranberry bogs and I've finally got a few. I'm hoping to take some pictures of the cranberries being harvested at some point as well.... hopefully that'll be next! Make sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think : )






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Follow me on Bloglovin' ... click on the Eiffel Tower Link to the right! 

2 comments:

  1. your photos are gorgeous, eliza!
    and i'm so jealous of the cranberry bog ones - i've always wanted to help harvest them one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that I love is that if you go to a cranberry bog while it's being harvested with a paper bag, the workers will fill it up for you for free. We used to do it all the time as kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...