Massachusetts Part4: Provincetown

Much to my surprise, Ash actually got some vacation .. and I'm thrilled. Ash hasn't seen my family in a year and neither of our families have seen us since we've been married. Needless to say, I'm very happy to be on vacation with my husband.
Today we took a little trip down the Cape to Provincetown, aka P-town. P-town is the very last town on Cape Cod. Here's a picture that I took when I was a Flight Attendant.
The ride down the Cape is such a beautiful scenic drive. I got a few cool pics that I like. 


You can tell Ash is freezing in this picture.


The crab is supposed to be biting my finger in the picture, it probably doesn't look like that though!




And here's a couple more because I was in love with this view...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...