West Coast part 2: Napa Valley

Ash and his dad and I went to Napa Valley for the day. We went to 3 different wineries. It was fun being around wine snobs all day and taste testing a bunch of different wines and looking at all of the amazing views that Napa Valley has to offer. I think we tried somewhere around 12 different wines. One of the wines was called, Muscat Ottonel, which is a dessert wine and of course I had to try it just because of the name (Ash and I live in Muscat, Oman) but unfortunately I didn't like it very much ... way too sweet!! Other than that, I can't remember any of the other wines that we tried but they were all pretty tasty!


One winery that we visited, Sterling Vineyards, had a tram take you up to the wine facilities. The view from the tram was an incredible sight to see of all of the surrounding vineyards in the area.

Our view from the top











Our view from where we ate.


I remember when I was a kid and I watched Parent Trap (the Lindsey Lohan version) and one of the twins lived in Napa on some amazing vineyard with an incredible view. I fell in love with Napa and I remember wishing that I too could live there some day. Funny memory. 






























Can you do me a favor and click on the Travel BlogRollCenter link that I have on the right side of my page and rate my blog? It would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...