Family Pictures

My family has needed a new "family pic" for a while now. A lot has changed since our last pictures were taken; everyone is getting older and Ash is now officially apart of the family. My family has never been big on having yearly photos done ... I think in my entire life we've only taken 3 family pictures. This time around, I was actually able to take the pictures myself and edit them. It was a little tricky setting the timer and then running into the shot and then trying to figure out how to pose but, in the end, it all worked out great! I've taken endless amounts of photos for my blog and I've actually come to realize that I really do enjoy photography and it's something that I would like to pursue and get better at. So since I've been home, I've been practicing on my family memebers ... I've added a few individual shots of my siblings as well. I would love to hear what you all think, so comment away!!









































































































































And here are some pictures that I took individually. 

My sister, Desirae
My sister, Jaylen

And a few shots of my parents (my little brother, Richie is being a bum and won't let me take any pics of him!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey skinny mini!'lookin good!Jennifer Hudson better watch out,her jobs on the line! LOL! pics look cool,ash's hike looked awesome(just let him know that no matter how long he grows that beard hes never gonna fit in)he he he...we love you 2,continue to take care of each other.talk to you later,love mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...