Music Review: Kip Moore

Time for another Music Review. I skipped last month and I apologize for that. I'm really excited about this months Music Review ... this is for all the country music fans.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like you to meet, Kip Moore.
I came across Kip's music by complete accident. A couple days before I headed back to Oman, my cousin and I checked out a country bar called The Charlie Horse. We were expecting some country karaoke and line dancing but much to our surprise, Kip Moore was scheduled to perform. Neither of us had heard of Kip Moore or his music before but we were definitely in for a treat!
Kip Moore is a singer-songwriter from Gorigeia. As many of you know, I appreciate an artist that can write a great song and create a melody that ties it all together and Kip Moore has that ability... he'll have you singing along in no time!
Kip Moore's debut album is due out sometime in January 2012. Take a few minutes and listen to some of his music and then let me know what you think!































All of the pictures I took that night came out awful but I couldn't help but put these up!





You can purchase his music by clicking the box above
                                                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...