Happy Birthday, Love

It is Ash's 27th birthday today! We celebrated his birthday a day early since he is scheduled to work on his actual birthday. We had a nice relaxing day ... just hanging out and we checked out a new restaurant for dinner and then we came back home to eat some cake and ice cream. I made Ash a super cool birthday cake. It was my first attempt ever at making a cake and I think I was pretty successful at it.
Here's the cake that I found on Pinterest that I was trying to mimic.

And this is what I ended up with ...





























   I think I can officially say that I'm domesticated now, right???
Pretty neat though, huh? Just a chocolate cake/frosting covered with Malt Balls.




























Love you lots, babe! Happy Birthday:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...