You're Such a Comedian

Russell Peters is coming to Muscat next week and Ash and I got ourselves some tickets ....























I don't understand why Oman doesn't allow people to purchase tickets online; instead we had to wait in line for 2 hrs, like some die-hard  fans, in order to get tickets. Russell Peters sold out all of his shows in the Middle East in minutes, so we weren't going to miss our chance at getting tickets. Here is a little clip of one of his acts ...



Speaking of comedy, I'm sure you are all well aware of Chelsea Handerler's new show 'Are You There, Chelsea?' ... based on her book 'Are you there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea'. It's really funny. We've also been hooked on Zooey Deschanel show 'New Girl' ... I love funny bitches.





























We were in the supermarket the other day and I couldn't help but buy this Allure magazine with Zooey on the front cover. It didn't occur to me that maybe I should check the price ... it cost me 3.5RO. That's about $9. Lesson learned.

We just ordered this beauty ...



Photo taken from HERE
We got a few different lenses and lots of other gadgets. Cannot wait to start taking some cool pics. This is the camera that will shoot my future children. Okay, that sounded bad.

Can you do me a huge favor? Can you click HERE and follow me on Bloglovin'??? Pretty please with sugar on top?

love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...