Thailand Video

Ash and I got back early this morning from Thailand ... we were originally supposed to stay for another week and visit Chiang Mai but unfortunately we both got pretty sick. We knew it was time to head back to Oman. The two weeks that we spent there were a lot of fun and I made a little video for you to watch. We had over a thousand photos and I thought it would be ridiculous of me to make a bunch of blogs just for Thailand pictures ... You'll see the bulk of our photos in just 3min! Hope you enjoy it! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Music: Something in the Water by Brooke Fraser





Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin! click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. loved the video. You look great Eliza. You both look very happy together, i pray you both will continue to learn how to love each other for a life time. To my son inlaw, thank you for loving my daughter the way you do, i see it through her. Love you both. Dad

    P.S. Praying you get well fast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...