Hello, Summer

Bedhead hair and morning time light ... with a mixture of Instagram. I'm starting to like my lioness mane :)
It's officially summer, although Oman has been experiencing summer temperatures for quite some time now. I just finished my springtime songwriting course. It feels like such a huge accomplishment and a huge load off my shoulders. It was an intense class but totally worth it. Tomorrow I start my Music Publishing class. I'm actually super excited about this course. All of my guitar students are gone for the summer which leaves me to my Music Publishing class and some good summer reads ....







































I ordered these books on Amazon ... the 'Making Music Make Money' book is for my class. Since I needed it within a week, I did a priority shipping for both the books. Mind you, both books together cost around $27 ... when you add in the shipping, came to $90. uuugggghhhh.

It amazes me how much I've changed since first moving out here a year ago. I was grateful to have an opportunity to pursue music again but I felt like I didn't have any creative abilities left. I was actually debating whether or not I ever wanted to play music again .. EVER! But thankfully, things like blogging and photography really got my creative juices flowing. And if it wasn't for Ash pushing me to play again and to take classes, I don't know if I ever would have. I feel like I've been brought back to life. Pursuing things that make you happy is one of the greatest gifts.

____________________________________________________________________________

I've been making a lot of dinners and snacks that I find off of Pinterest. I seriously have no idea what we'd be eating every night if it wasn't for Pinterest ... a year ago I couldn't cook to save my life, now I'm making a new meal almost every night. I'm going to post a few recipes down below that I've tried and really liked. They are all super easy to make!!

I made this Watermelon Frosty, taken from HERE. I've made this a couple times ... yesterday when I made it, I added in two shots of Vodka and it was fantastic. Although, the next time I make it, I'll just substitute the water for vodka so it's more like a frosty consistency.






































This Pesto Chicken is amazing. I made it with some pasta.

These Chicken-Lime Chicken Skewers taste delicious off the grill.

This Cilantro Lime Pesto and Chicken Tacos are one of our favorites!

Click HERE to follow me on Pinterest!

__________________________________________________________________________

Are there any Oman Air crew members that read my blog? If so, send me a message HERE and let me know how you came across it ... introduce yourself!!

Click HERE to follow me on bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...