More Thailand Pictures!

Ash and I brought an underwater camera with us during the Water Festival in Thailand. I waited to develop the pictures in the US. The pictures came out a tad bit cloudy but you'll get the gist.

Love how intense this photo is. 

Getting a taste of my own medicine



They filled a whole side walk with soap suds ... so cool!!!




Anyone that's planning to visit Thailand, go during the water festival!! One of the coolest things I've ever done. 

Follow me on bloglovin. Click HERE

3 comments:

  1. That looks like lots of fun! It'd be nice to do something like this here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the water fight in Thailand. It was during the Songkram festival in Bangkok that I experienced an engaging Thai travel adventure.;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...