Exciting Announcement!

No I'm not pregnant...

I've been meaning to share this news for a while now but didn't want to jump ahead of myself. A couple months ago I was contacted on my blog by HGTV's House Hunters International . They were interested in our story and possibly working with us on an episode. After going back and forth, it is now confirmed and I'll have my first day of filming this coming Sunday.
If you are unfamiliar with the show, House Hunters International is about couples moving abroad and their process of finding a new home.

Really looking forward to sharing our story and I'll be sure to keep you all posted with the airing date!


5 comments:

  1. I love that show! Can't wait to watch it! How exciting!

    PS i thought you were preggo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured that would be everyones first guess!! lol

      Delete
  2. That is EPIC. Emily and I watch it all the time! It'll be awesome seeing an episode with you two! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks Earl!! It's pretty ccrrraaazzzyyy!

      Delete
  3. That's a great news:-))) m excited to c u guys in the show:-))) great couple:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...