An Naamah- The Chains























(truck full of cows)

The day after we went 4-wheeling in Al Khoud we went to An Naamah to find the Chains that were placed in the 1920's by the British Armed Forces. I didn't take this picture but here's what they look like...
(photo taken from HERE)
After driving about 3hours through highway, desert, and mountains, we finally made it to the beginning of our small hike.

























Unfortunately we never actually found the Chains. We were soooo close though! Ash tried scaling a wall which resulted in me watching from down below like a nervous mother.





































But even though we didn't get to see what we had hoped, it was still a fun day of exploring ...

























(can you find Ash?)
















































                               
Pretty, isn't it? 

To all my new viewers, you can follow my blog by either joining down below or by following me on Bloglovin. You'll receive an email notification any time I make a new blog post:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...