Day #1 of Filming

Back in Oman ...





































I wanted to share with you some pictures from our first filming day for House Hunters International. If you happened to miss the announcement about our big tv debut click HERE.
Thank you all for your support. I really appreciate all of the kind words and messages I've received. Thank you to the Wareham Courier for taking time out to interview me as well and getting my blog information out there. I've gotten a lot more views since the last paper came out! I'm really looking forward to filming here in Oman and to see how everything comes together. But I will say, it's a lot more work than I would have ever imagined!

I was stressed the day before and couldn't figure out what to wear. I had an outfit picked but when I went to iron the shirt, I noticed the shirt had weird spots all over it. So after spending countless hours at the mall, I finally picked out a shirt that I had in my suitcase from Oman ... isn't that how it always works?!



All mic'd up...


Chatting with the Director before being interviewed...


Interviewing in my parents backyard...


Family members being interviewed ...

Filming at the Onset Beach with my BFF/cousin Jenn ...



I can't wait to see how this comes out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...