Crazy days

Our lives lately have been pretty crazy ... but in a good way. I know I talk a lot about our new puppy, Carlos, but I absolutely love this little guy. I thought I'd go ahead and upload some recent iphone photos and some cute videos of our attempts at training him.























Fetching at 9 weeks...


Up, sit, lay, and bark ... with a little bit of convincing of course


And here we are teaching him how to 'stay'. We are still working on this one ... you can see he throws a little temper tantrum.


Isn't he adorable?


I also wanted to mention that we've officially reached over 10,000 views!! Thanks to all my faithful readers :-)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first 10K! There's a dog training and obedience thing that is run over in Bowsher, near the Muscat Private Hospital, might be worth checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...