1840 in Berlin, Germany

I apologize for the lack of updates on my blog. I actually started this particular blog over a week ago but before I could finish, blogger informed me that I had apparently used up all the free space provided for photos and now I will have a monthly charge of $2.49. With that being said, it took me over a week to finally pay the fee and continue with my blog post. I didn't change the blog at all. I wrote this the same day that I did THIS BLOG ... just so there is no confusion:-) One last thing, we are now in Hawaii .... so I have a bunch more blogs to write, including the last bits of our Germany trip.


here it is....


Two blogs in one night is a bit much for me. I generally like to savor each blog before I jump into a new one but tonight was special and it deserves to be posted asap. Ash had been asking me to pick out a restaurant to eat at tonight but I was to exhausted to make any decisions. When I'm tired, I become emotional and cranky and extremely indecisive. Ash let me take a nap and he headed downstairs to the lobby to research some places. 2 1/2hrs later he returned to the room ready to take me to a place he found.
The restaurant is called 1840 and it's supposed to take you back to the 1920's. This is probably up there as one of the best dining experiences I've ever had. Had such a fun night.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...