Postcards From Germany: Part lll

One of the most important things to see on our trip to Germany (for Ash anyways) was Checkpoint Charlie and the remnants of the Berlin Wall. We ended up buying tickets for a tour bus that drives you around to all of the important landmarks and it also allows you to hop on and off at different locations. It was an easy way to knock everything off our list of 'must sees' and it was relatively inexpensive. The bus was also a nice way to get out of the cold. Berlin is probably the coldest place I have ever been before in my entire life. I was bundled up the entire time but unfortunately, that wasn't even enough.

Checkpoint Charlie

Berlin Wall

1 comment:

  1. Love this last photo, not that I'm a perv, I just think its cute :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...