Postcards from Carlos


























I'm sure you are all waiting for an update on little Carlos ... oh excuse me, he's actually not little anymore. He's a big boy now. The three weeks that Ash and I were gone, Carlos stayed with my friend Heather. He had the time of his life running around with 3-4 other dogs, going through a growth spurt and losing all of his baby teeth. I was worried that I would be a distant memory by the time we got back but considering how he ran towards me at full speed, jumping and bouncing all around and peeing wildly, I'm pretty sure I wasn't forgotten.
Here are some pictures that my friend Heather took of Carlos while we were gone. You'll be shocked by how big he is!
























And then we were reunited on Christmas day ...


If you're a faithful follower of pumpkinpolarbear but haven't become a "member" yet, go over to the right side of the page and click 'join this site'. You can also follow me on bloglovin by clicking HERE. You'll receive an email anytime that I update :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...