Life Lately

(pic#1:family photo, pic#2:Carlos jumped into the bathtub with me!!, pic#3:Carlos jumped onto our bed which is not allowed, pic#4:creepy family photo.)
 

(pic#1:my boys, pic#2:breakfast at Darcy's Kitchen, pic#3:ice skating in Al-Khuwair, pic#4:embracing the curls)

(pic#1:peonie I bought myself, pic#2:Heather and I ice skating, pic#3:sunbathing on our 2year anniversary, pic#4:made lasagna for our anniversary dinner.)

One of the best things from the past couple weeks was celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary.We kept it very low key this year and figured we'd save money for our trip to Italy in a few months. I cannot believe how fast time flies. We've had so many different challenges thrown at us but we've made it through and have learned a lot of what marriage entails and how precious it is to be in love with your best friend. We probably both have had our moments where we wished Dr. Phil could sit down and knock some sense into the other person but at the end of the day there's no other person I'd rather wake up to, cook for, fight with, raise kids with, kiss, or walk through life with. 
...Will you, won't you be the one I always know. When I'm losing my control and the city spins around, you're the only one who knows, you slow it down.  - The Fray Look After You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...