House Hunters International Air Date

After months of countless facebook messages, emails, and phone calls from all of our friends and family, we finally got the information you've all been dying to know.

House Hunters International air date: Tuesday, April 30th, 10:30pm EST & 1:30am EST

Unfortunately this is subject to change but I'll make sure to keep you posted with any new information that I receive. 



Episode Description:
Airline pilot Ashlan Richardson and his new wife Eliza are moving to the Middle East. A flight attendant from Cape Cod, Eliza is giving up her career as a flight attendant to be a homemaker in Muscat, Oman. After two years of flying in different directions, they are hoping to spend more time together. But the new culture and different way of life will be an adjustment, especially for Eliza. Watch as the Richardsons navigate the real estate market as House Hunters International goes to Muscat, Oman.

Leave me a comment or send me an email HERE and let me know if you'll be watching!

And as a special thank you for all of your support, I thought I'd go ahead and upload our casting video that we had to send in to showcase our amazing on screen chemistry and incredible acting skills ... yea, that last part was a joke (- ;  But in all honesty, you'll probably get a good laugh from our video - so watch it! 



House Hunters from Eliza Austin on Vimeo.

Here's the direct link to our episode information: House Hunters International -Leaving Cape Cod for Muscat, Oman

TV stardom, here we come! 

6 comments:

  1. Christina EbelingApril 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM

    I loved your video! Haha it was so funny! Can't wait to watch your episode on HGTV!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are awesome. i love the blogs and the site seeing pictures. it's been great fun for my wife and i to join in on your travels via pictures and blogs. we can't wait for your house hunters episode. looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any advice on how to watch if we're in Oman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. House Hunters International does air on OSN ... the hard part is finding out when our episode will air!! I've emailed House Hunters to see if they know and I'm waiting to hear back. I'll make a post as soon as I get the info. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to watch it yet :-(
      If all else fails, I'll be getting our episode on DVD about a month after it airs in the states ... so maybe we can have a special viewing in Oman lol ... let's make it happen :-)

      Delete
  4. If you need me to I would totally film it on my tv and email it to you!

    Looking forward to the episode :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, you could really do that? That would be AWESOME!!!!! Pretty please:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...