360°


























Ash and I finally tried the new 360° restaurant in Muscat and we both really enjoyed it ... it's now probably one of my favorite restaurants here. It's located in Ghala on the penthouse floor in the Al-Nahda Tower 2.  Dining is inside but there is a section outside to smoke shisha and another section to order drinks. I went outside just to check out the view real quick and it's beautiful. I would upload a photo of it but I don't think the picture I took does it any justice so I'm not even going to bother. You'll just have to check it out for yourself!

We wanted to try the whole Japanese teppanyaki experience and so the hostess sat us down in front of two large iron griddles. Since we are both big fans of surf and turf, we didn't have a hard time figuring out what we wanted when we saw that option on the menu. For 12RO each ($30) you get a starter, salad, main course (includes fried rice) and a dessert. That is an awesome deal for Oman. Everything was fantastic - my medium rare steak was perfect and the lobster tail was probably the best I've had here. For dessert we got fried ice cream which was also great. And I really enjoyed the chefs amazing knife throwing skills ... the overall atmosphere made for a great lunch date and I'm really looking forward to going back (hint hint, Ash)  :-)


1 comment:

  1. i miss japanese food so much! looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...