Carlos' American Adventure

It's safe to say that my family loves Carlos. Since my family hasn't had a dog in years, I figured the shedding, smell, or even just the extra body walking around would drive my family a little nuts but I'm assuming Carlos' charm won them over because I haven't heard many complaints. Carlos is getting used to the hustle and bustle and the comings and goings of a big family ... and he sure is enjoying all the attention!

Because everyone in the house works, my little brother, Richie, is the only one that's home throughout the day on summer vacation. Carlos and Richie spend a lot of time together and it shows ....













































































1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your dog! He is just toooo beautiful! I long to have a Golden Retriever one day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...