There's a way to watch our House Hunters International Episode!!

All of my Middle East friends now have the chance to view our House Hunters International episode. HHI has posted our episode on its Youtube channel. The only catch is that it does cost $1.99 to watch the full episode.

Click HERE for the direct Youtube link.


Also, for those of you in the States that would like to view our episode (for free!), it'll be airing again on January 10th at 11:30pm and again at 2:30am. 

Definitely let me know if you tune in :-)

Click HERE for the behind the scenes pics!

3 comments:

  1. I just watched your episode last night with my mom!! I was like, I know them! hahah you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! So glad you got a chance to see the episode! Are you back living in the states now?

      Delete
  2. so amazing you were on house hunters! can't wait to get to know your blog better!
    Xo

    the well-traveled wife ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...